Monday, September 17, 2007

Update on our family

I haven't put any pictures of us up here for a long time. A couple of weeks ago, Jo took Joseph down to the river front in downtown Corvallis. There is a fountain there that kids love to play in. Joseph had a blast! He loves water!



































Joseph has also been working on his social skills...














He's also been doing some some good work around the house that requires the use of some personal protective equipment...


And some decontamination afterward...






Hey, guys, I tried to post some video, but it took a long-long time, and I was impatient. Does anyone know the deal with publishing video?



2 comments:

Robin said...

eye lyke yeoar blohg. iht is phunny.

Patriarchal Pride said...

A million thanks for the photos and news!! I love the fountain photo especially. I can just imagine how excited Joseph was with the water shooting up all around him.

I know it is a pain to put pictures on the blog when you are so busy, but if you could feel the joy it gives to Mom and me, you would know it is worth it!

Thanks again.