Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Small Update On Our Lives

I am learning some things about the order in which you're supposed to upload images. Anyway, I found these old pictures from our Teton Trip in the summer of 2006. I hope you enjoy them!



Here are some vegetables we grew in our garden. How lovely!

One of Carl's mission companions comes from Oaxaca, Mexico where dried grasshoppers are a delicacy. He sent us a jar of them, and we have been enjoying the taste of dried grasshoppers ever since. They kind of just taste like grass.
Here is a typical scene in front of our apartment. This one happened because some guy broke into another guy's apartment next door, demanded his wallet, and slashed his forearm open with a knife. Our building is more secure than the one next door, and also we don't have sketchy people living here.
Here is Carl's birthday cake. Missy did most of it, and I think it turned out pretty dern awesome!


Hello Family! I thought you might enjoy some kind of recent pictures from our lives. Let's see what I've got here. . .

In early August, Carl and I went to Yosemite National Park with the Barlow clan. This is a picture of Carl and I at the top of Half-Dome. It was a big hike. Claire, Ethan, Carl, me, and Carl's brother Tom went on the hike. These cables at the end were a lot scarier than I was anticipating, but the intensity made it fun.

No comments: