Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Misc

Hey everybody,
I just thought I'd give an update on what's going on in Burlington. I am well into my second course, Cell and Molecular Biology, which is luckily a lot of review with a few different spins and details for me. It has still taken a great deal of reviewing however, which ended up consuming a good portion of our labor day weekend. We did however, visit the Champlain Valley Fair which was great. Enoch loved all of the animals and especially the sounds we would make when we introduced him to them. He is getting his 5th tooth, so the teething trials have resumed. He is also becoming more adventurous and has even started taking a few steps on his own before he pulls a Peter and looses faith. Missy has won my vote for homemaker of the year with all the gourmet dinners she has ever ready when I come home, not to mention the doting lunches that have my classmates all jealous. Also, today we went with the inspector and looked through our soon-to-be house from top to bottom. I learned a ton from him; very practical advice. We also met the children of the previous owner who grew up in that house (now in their 50's) and now live down the street. We are so excited. There is a lot of potential in that house.
Hope all's well with everybody.

Love the Petersens,

P.S. great pics Hilary.
P.P.S. Ellen, we are planning impaired and can't foresee what we will be doing next summer yet. We'll have to get back with you on the Shakespeare Festival.

No comments: