Thursday, July 24, 2008



I thought that I would start this blog with the last thing I can remember doing, which is worth telling.

I went on a cruise in March with a shlode of friends to Catalina Island and Ensanada Mexico (dirty place).

This is Grant and myself jumping and clicking our heels in a fit of joy because our cruise was about to start.

I really don't have any sweet stories to tell you about this adventure. We mostly ate until we couldn't breath anymore when we would try to tie our shoes. We rented some bikes and rode around the whole island and that was a blast. Grant and I rode to a little peak that is there and had a very good view of the whole east shore of the island and also of the route we had to ride our bikes down in order to return to our group. It was amazing.

Ensenada was...fine.

Here's a video of Grant and myself on our bike time and what kind of mischief we got ourselves into. This isn't really that cool of a video but I wanted to try putting one on this blog thingy.




After that Tiffany and I got engaged on Memorial day up at the cabin. I don't have a picture of it but I think Hilary has the first picture taken after we were engaged. We still had to take pictures for our invitation and we both started getting bored until we found some statues to play with. One is tickling me and it looks like Tiffany is about to lay one on this old metal man.


I sincerely hope that you enjoyed this sweet time with me. Thank you.

1 comment:

Missy said...

So...what's that thing tickeling you? A gnome or something?!