Friday, August 17, 2007

Our family's blog!

Me and Carl.
This is my husband Carl. We are looking at houses to buy. They tell me I need a job before we'll get approved for a loan. I'm just waiting around to take my NCLEX, and I'll be happy to start working after that's over and I'm licensed.
An awesome picture taken by ME!! This is when we went clamming in Oregon!
Holy Moly. I need to learn some things before I just post all these sideways pictures. Anyway, there was my first shot. I just got distracted by a police raid going on next door in the ironically named "Mayfair" apartments. The ghetto is an interesting place to live.

I'll post the pictures I took of the raid when I get them on my computer. Have a lovely day everyone, and be sure to post things on our family blog! It is very easy to do.

Love,
Hilary

2 comments:

Patriarchal Pride said...

I love this already! It's a terrific idea. Thanks for putting this together--I would like to help with the cost.

The pictures on this are splendid!

Mom said...

I loved the pictures. I'm a little slow about learning how to get on the blog so it might take me a while to figure it out. I'll accept any suggestions.

I love all of you more than you know.

Mom